The Tome of Rassilon

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

She has a perfect right (and the left ain`t bad either;)

There are times that I forget that I strike fear into the hearts of women that I encounter. Now THERE'S an innocuous start to today's blog entry.;)

Now before we start on the wrong foot, I don't want you to think that I am some sort of slavering monster ripping tops off of women and forcing my attentions on them. I have just found that, time and again, being heavy and about six foot two inches in height, that I do tend to be more misinterpreted than an Islamic translation of the Kama Sutra. I am about the only one I know who has been "talked to" about giving Christmas cards with more than Happy Holidays written in them. I am the only guy I know who has been accused of sexual harassment by a woman who told me that she owns underwear with cows on them (that is a bit longer story).

Yesterday was another in a long archive of my alleged transgressions. I was taking the bus home with a young woman who works at the same place that I do and each time I looked towards her, almost without exception, she put her arm up to cover her breasts. They were ample so it did make it a bit of a challenge, but come on! * initiate sarcasm mode * Yes, I am certainly going to make a grab someone's breasts on a ¾ full city bus. I lack even that much restraint when confronted with a passably attractive woman *sarcasm mode deactivated * Don't get me wrong. I am well aware that it is a very scary world and a person has every right to defend themselves (just ask Charlton Heston if you don't believe me ;) but by the same token not every male that has managed to develop pubic hair is a serial rapist either. I am also well aware that I cannot change the world and if you have read some of the other entries in this blog you can see that is a very good thing but it doesn't stop me from trying.

I suppose that I am a bit hypocritical though when it comes to physical appearance. When I was living in Calgary, my boss at one of the places I worked was burned over a large part of her body as a child. Now she was one of the most charming and real women I have ever had the pleasure of knowing and we got along great. She has a husband and I believe 2 kids which she gave birth to. This is where I had problems. Like I said, we got along great but every time I thought of her doing the deed let's just say 'my boys' would retract so far you would have thought I was a hermaphrodite. Thus, sainthood is not in my immediate future.

Anyways, that's my topic for today so Good Day, eh? I'm goin' for a beer and some back bacon ;)

1 Comments:

  • At Thursday, October 13, 2005 7:54:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, I just wanted to add my comments to this particular topic John. I used to work with you in Calgary, and know the boss you're referring to. Don't take this the wrong way John, but I gotta say as a comment for the most part as opposed to a question...Why are you thinking of her doing "the deed"? Yes, she is disfigured because of her burns and surgery, but you're not the one she married, and you're not the one she does "the deed" with, so it shouldn't really bother you and "your boys" one way or the other.

    Obviously, her disfigurement means nothing to her husband. He married her regardless, which I think is cool. It's what's on the inside that counts, not what's on the outside. She is still human, still has sexual needs, and her husband loves her enough to vow spending the rest of his life with her, and gives her what she needs. Forgive me John, but I don't think you should even have her "doing the deed" picture in your head.

    You know me, I like to speak my mind, so don't take it the wrong way...we're still buds right?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home