The Tome of Rassilon

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

The long awaited Liana K post (well I was waiting to see what I'd say;)

A while ago (September 14th to be exact) I made mention of a young woman by the name of Liana K from the TV show Ed's Night party ( http://www.edthesock.com ) and I have since had people ask about who I was talking about. Ok, I can understand. The show isn't exactly on the same distribution level of say Baywatch. So here goes.

Ed's night party is a show hosted by Ed the sock who is a grey sock with green hair who smokes a cigar. The show is co-hosted by Liana K (as there are several Kirsners in the production team including a Liana Kirsner, I am assuming that the K stands for Kirsner). The show consists of several other young woman with a guy in a hot tub, affectionately known as the "wank tank", a short interview segment known as "Close Edcounters" and verbal parrying between Liana and Ed. Imagine "Married...with Children" as a talk show.

If you followed the link I added earlier, you will see several promotional pictures of Ms. K, testifying to the fact that she does indeed have great physical beauty and while I know that most of the show is scripted, I do sense that there is some improv which suggests that Liana is also very intelligent. Basically, she dishes it out as good as she gets it. From reading her blog, I have also determined that she is very willing to speak her mind; a very admirable quality.

A few weeks ago, I was watching the show and during the episode the subject of turds came up (well, I am trying to keep this an all-ages blog ;) and width and length was discussed. During the course of the discussion, Ms. K stated it was something that didn't affect her because she was a vegetarian. I still can't figure out why but when she said that, all of a sudden she wasn't as hot as she was 30 seconds before. Physically, she hadn't changed nor mentally but all of a sudden I was like "ehn, whatever." I KNOW it's shallow, but there you have it.

Of course, they also have this really hot, chesty african-canadian dancer so I'll keep watching. Have a good day all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home