The Tome of Rassilon

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Brand New for Day 2

I was thinking about this last night and decided that since Blogger decided to have me read the terms and conditions, maybe I should have a statement of intent. Now when I say intent, it is what I INTEND to do, the practice may be different. I am planning to use this blog as a place to make observations (ie. Rant) or to pass on what I feel is useful information (ie. Meddle) and to record the important events and individuals in my life.

This being said, maybe I should describe myself somewhat (especially as I can`t, as yet, download a picture). I am a verrrry old soul in a somewhat young body (young in comparison to let`s say the Rocky Mountains, time is relative) and consider myself a bit of a traveler and explorer although my traveling in the past five years has been somewhat less than noteworthy. I am a Doctor Who and comic book fan (yeah, that gets the women damp in the panties) and am presently working on a screenplay (for about the past year) which is a psychological piece looking at what makes up an individual`s personality. I tend to be a bit introspective to the point where I can over-analyze things and my life experiences sometimes can sometimes come across as being a bit patronizing when describing or explaining things. I like to think that I try to accept people for who they are rather than WHAT they are. I try to look beyond the physical but at the same time, I`m not blind. This kind of leads into my first observation....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home