The Tome of Rassilon

Monday, February 13, 2006

A starter kit on what I DON'T know

A while ago, relatively speaking, I did a blog on preconcieved notions when you tell people your age. For those of you reading this on tagworld, I will have posted it just before this particular blog. I discovered this weekend that I am not unaffected by it myself.

I was checking out the webpage of a young lady of my acquaintance and she had a link on her main page to a second page. Now this young woman is a very intelligent, charming and someone who challenges me to think (in the morning? Before coffee? A plague upon your house foul, fanged fiend! KIDDING!) as well as being a very attractive model. I think you know where this may be leading but I will spell it out for those who don’t, she was nude on her page and I wasn’t offended and I am not objecting ( I used to deejay at a strip club and have seen more breasts and vaginas than she will ever have ;) , I was just surprised. When I heard model I ONLY assumed sportswear, swimwear, evening gowns, maybe negligee so it took me a few moments to get my bearings back. It was then I realized that I had just done something that I have accused others of in the past with righteous indignation. Assumed something about someone and not gotten all the facts. I realized that this young woman is very physically attractive and why not cash in on it while you can as well it is an expression of sexual freedom. I try not to be judgemental but apparently I am not as immune to this as I thought I was. I feel I owe her a heartfelt apology and this blog is it. As I have stated in the past, I don’ t name names. I respect people’s right to privacy but I think she will deduce I am talking about her.

I realize that this blog is shorter than some but I felt this needed to be said as soon and as sincerely as possible. Later all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home