The Tome of Rassilon

Thursday, January 12, 2006

IF YOU WANT MY BODY AND YOU THINK… AH SCREW IT!

Lately in the FEW moments I have had free lately, I have been checking out a new site called tagworld and on one of the pages there was a young woman http://www.tagworld.com/HotNThickChick who is doing some sort of study asking people "What is sexy?" Which is a very serious question and I have been thinking about it for the past few days.

The thing for me is that there is not just one thing that is sexy, generally speaking it is a combination of factors so if you were expecting me to say "a nice set ‘o jugs", sorry to disappoint you. I certainly find intelligence attractive but is attractive sexy? Partially yes but it is not all. The thing is that I have found myself attracted to women some might categorize as homely but to simplify the discussion I will use attractive as a partial description of sexy. I find long hair attractive, something you can stroke and run your fingers through when you are getting passionate and intimate. I love a woman that makes me laugh which I will be the first to admit is not always easy. I can make people laugh myself but I don’t do it that often myself when I do it is almost to the point I can’t breathe. There are some women that I find attractive simply from the way that their face is structured. (I used to work with a woman who had the sexiest nose I have ever seen. Seriously) I have a hard time seeing a woman as a collection of parts. I tend to see a woman as a, well it’s hard to describe it. A personality, a soul? Both seem a bit incomplete descriptions.

I suppose part of the physically attractive aspect has to deal with "packaging" as it were. A woman who knows how to dress to display her more attractive attributes is a good thing but at the same time, one of the most attractive women I ever saw while walking down the street was just wearing a white top and black skirt. I know it is a cliché but I fall back on a statement I made in an earlier blog entry. It was about the kind of woman I was looking for but it also relates to what I find sexy about someone. I want someone that I can go out with on a Saturday night and curl up with on a couch on a Sunday afternoon watching an old movie with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home